House for Sale
Wanted! Tender Loving Care
Property ID 1979961This incredible character-filled family home offers space and amenities beyond your dreams. A self-contained, two-bedroom area underneath ensures flexibility for extended family or income. The 1,024sqm block complete with pool, storage shed and covered entertaining area is nothing short of idyllic. With some elbow grease and a paint, this home will shine and reward with lifestyle and capital growth.
• Located in a quiet, back-street of West End, only 5 minutes from the Townsville Show Grounds and Castletown Shopping world
• Graced with dual living, upstairs is open-plan and spacious, flowing from the front door to the kitchen with polished timber floorboards throughout
• Downstairs is self-contained guest stay, with a kitchen, guest bath, two bedrooms and a large walk-in wardrobe with tiling throughout
• Louvres and lockable, screened casement windows throughout the home.
• With antique wood-feature cabinetry and wooden bench tops, this spacious kitchen takes your breath away: with copious amounts of storage and electric cooktop.
• Master bedroom is king-sized, with air-conditioning, wall-to-wall built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
• All additional bedrooms are equipped with ceiling fans and air-conditioning, with upstairs bedrooms being double-sized and downstairs bedrooms king-sized
• Upstairs bathroom is classic and spacious, with traditional black and white tiling and a shower/bath combination
• Outdoor covered entertaining space connects onto the storage shed, overlooking the pool and garden
• Single undercover car accommodation. single open car accommodation
• Fully fenced 1,024sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,800.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.