House for Sale
Little Miss Opportunity
Property ID 1953910Friendship gates and decorative timber fretwork are just a couple of things about this Queenslander that will charm your pants off. With new timber louvres, awning and casement windows and spacious entertaining deck, as well as a large 810sqm allotment and pool, this renovator is perfect for a first home buyer. With upstairs and downstairs living, the opportunities are endless.
• Located beside the brand-new South Townsville boat ramp, close to schools, local grocers, and minutes from the CBD and new Stadium
• Decorative timber fretwork sections the air-conditioned upstairs living space, awning windows surrounding the space, while the tiled downstairs living is open and light with ceiling fans throughout the house
• Functional kitchen comes equipped with a two-drawer dishwasher, new timber louvres, and direct access to the entertaining deck
• Master bedroom is carpeted, with air-conditioning and a large walk-in wardrobe
• Additional first bedroom carpeted, additional second bedroom or study with polished timber floors, both have air-conditioning and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom is generously sized, with a large shower/bath combination and original stained-glass detailing on the door
• Large outdoor entertaining patio has stair access to the backyard and pool, as well as glass windows along the sides
• Large pool is sectioned off at back of property, with a pool shed to store supplies
• Dual-car accommodation as well as two on-street parking
• Low maintenance 810sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,600.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.