House for Sale
Amazing Queenslander - Secluded and Sprawling!
Property ID 2003250Sprawling outwards and upwards, this charming homestead Queenslander is simply breathtaking. Dual living spaces open out to generous veranda living, while sleeping accommodation is equally liberal with five bedrooms and three bathrooms, including an epic master suite. Current owners call this home their sanctum. Wonderfully tucked away, you will feel at peace too.
• Locally placed but tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Bowen Road, this stunning dual-level home is only minutes from the Townsville Golf Club, Murray Sporting Complex and The Precinct
• With two living areas, the downstairs is open-plan and air-conditioned, spanning from the front deck to the kitchen, while upstairs leads to a large open and covered deck.
• Brand new kitchen is modern, light and open with a walk-in pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher, breakfast bar and double sink
• King-sized master bedroom is located downstairs with wall-to-wall built in wardrobe, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, patio access and brand new ensuite with walk-in rainfall shower
• Additional four bedrooms are all generously sized with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and one has direct balcony access
• Upstairs family bathroom is freshly renovated and spacious, with a separate bathtub and walk-in rainfall shower while the downstairs bathroom is spacious with walk-in rainfall shower and separate toilet
• Upstairs outdoor entertaining deck is oversized, with lattice drop-downs to make the area fully secure, as well as a spacious front deck greeting the front door
• Triple carport with room for a boat
• Fully fenced 853sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,400.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.