House for Auction
Luxe to Love
Property ID 1988961Lavished with sumptuous style and clever floor plan, this stunning home will captivate. Concrete flooring, 3.6m high ceilings, central white composite stone and timber feature kitchen with butler's pantry, corner bi-folds opening to outdoor entertaining and spectacular 280-degree vista of green space, are just the beginning of a home that is truly breathtaking in a sought-after quiet locale.
• Located on the Townsville Golf Course and only minutes from Rising Sun Shopping Centre, this lavish home is quite the beauty and is one of the best blocks on the course.
• With polished concrete leading you from the front door to the stone feature wall, this open plan home is cool and light; with air-conditioning, ceiling fans and feature light fixtures. Screens and glass sliding doors allow you to overlook the golf course and a vista of green space.
• The crisp, white kitchen features wooden cabinetry, a breakfast bar, Miele appliances, including 2 ovens, one being a combination steam oven, a double sink and a butler's pantry.
• Master bedroom is king-sized with polished timber floorboards, walk-in wardrobe and c-shaped ensuite, featuring textured white tiles and rainfall shower
• Additional three bedrooms are all double-sized with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and feature light fixtures, with the from room being perfect for a home office, having direct outside access.
• This home is also graced with a large, light and air-conditioned media room as well as a generously sized study nook in the hallway
• Main bathroom is modern and spacious with a separate bathtub
• The main outdoor entertaining patio is spacious and covered, overlooking the golf course, while a smaller sunned patio is perfect for plants and greenery.
• Dual car accommodation with automatic doors in an oversized garage
• Fully fenced 636sqm allotment
• Once the master plan has been completed, this block will become the end of Tournament Drive with only one neighbour and golf course vistas.
• Rates approx. $4,600.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.