Little Miss "Extraordinary"
Property ID 1945688Truly unique and of quality construct, this immaculate 1930's Queenslander is full of character and charm. Bestowed with modern overtures, such as a new bathroom and updated kitchen, as well as a full paint inside and out leaves little to do. With a tree-scaped 809sqm block, this little miss is serenely private.
• Quiet classic suburb of Railway Estate, only minutes from local schools and shopping centres
• Open plan living beautifully themed with blue stained-glass louvres, polished timber floorboards and hanging pendant lights throughout
• Modern open plan kitchen with generous storage, a breakfast bar, and stainless-steel appliances
• Master bedroom is spacious, with direct access to front balcony
• Two other bedrooms are generously sized, with one having direct access to the front balcony and one with a built-in wardrobe. Air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
• Modern bathroom with a walk-in shower, bathtub, and separate toilet
• Paved outdoor entertaining space has a built-in fire pit, overlooking the established gardens and a large backyard
• Two car accommodation, with plenty of on-street parking
• Fully fenced 809sqm allotment with downstairs lock-up storage
• Rates approx. $3,600.00 per annum