Life - Be in it
Property ID 1993599Life is great, and this is the home to be in! Stunning character with abundant space and sea breezes make this home a blue-chip opportunity with 1,012sqm of prime location. Directly opposite Jezzine parkland, Rowes Bay and The Strand walkways; it's a certainty you will live your best life here.
• Located across from Jezzine Barracks with cafes, restaurants, and The Strand only minutes away
• Centred living space with tongue and groove walls, timber fretwork and polished timber floors
• Classic kitchen graced with copious amounts of storage, a serving bench through to the dining, oven and dishwasher
• Study or extra seating area flows from the kitchen and through to the side hallway
• King-sized master bedroom with gorgeous bay window, built-in wardrobe and modern ensuite with walk-in rainfall shower and abundant storage
• Additional three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and casement windows, two with air-conditioning and one with a built-in wardrobe
• Modern main bathroom with dark tiles, a crisp white vanity and walk-in rainfall shower
• Spacious outdoor entertaining deck flows from the dining room overlooking the garden and stunning pool, an extra toilet is also accessible via the deck
• Large security fenced pool area with plenty of room for entertaining beside the swimming pool with waterfall feature
• Dual open carport accommodation
• Fully fenced 1,012sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $5,200.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.