Honey, I'm Home!
Property ID 1993344This charming character home is a clever amalgam of old and new; with design focus around smart space and a statement kitchen that opens to reveal a spectacular tropical lifestyle, which includes skyline cubby, cabana and sizeable pool. Additional extras are plentiful as are the feelings that you've finally found a heartful home.
• Located within the Hermit Park State Primary School catchment area, this beautiful home is perfect for the family
• An L-shaped living space welcomes you at the front door, with tongue and groove walls, polished timber floors and casement windows
• Gourmet kitchen with copious bench space and storage, as well as a walk-in pantry, breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink, electric stovetop and access to the entertaining deck
• Master bedroom is king-sized with a stunning double vanity and rainfall shower ensuite, air-conditioning and ceiling fan, as well as a walk-through wardrobe and hidden study nook
• Additional three bedrooms are all generously sized with air-conditioning, one with a walk-in wardrobe
• Main bathroom with separate bathtub, rainfall shower and double vanity
• French doors lead you from the kitchen to the spacious outdoor entertaining space overlooking the garden, pool and cubby house
• Made to reflect the main home, the cubby house is cute as a button!
• Dual carport accommodation and dual off-street parking
• Fully fenced 809sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,600.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.