Little Miss "Pocket Rocket"
Property ID 1966568Magazine worthy, this zippy, lowset character home packs a punch. Internal renovations have seen her timeless appeal transform to maintenance-free, open-plan living. Space is her greatest attribute; bedrooms are doubles, dual bathrooms and copious storage are her strength. A must to inspect for those who love quality, convenience and value.
• Located in a quiet, cosy street of Hermit Park, minutes from dog parks, local shopping centres, transport and within the Hermit Park State Primary School catchment.
• The freshly polished timber floors welcome you at the front door and flow through the open-plan living space. With a study nook cosied in the corner of the dining space, and casement windows lining the entire home, this home has everything for the first home buyer.
• The modern kitchen is spacious with a dishwasher, double sink, and French, as well as crimsafe, doors leading down to the paved entertaining space.
• Master bedroom is king sized with screened louvres to allow airflow, as well as an ensuite with a walk-in shower, built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ceiling fan.
• Additional two bedrooms are both double sized, with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and screened casement windows.
• Main bathroom is light and bright, with casement windows either side of the vanity, a shower/bath, and the laundry tucked away behind bi-fold doors.
• Outdoor paved entertaining space, partially covered with shade sails, has plenty of space for activities.
• Quadruple car accommodation, two within a gate and two off-street.
• Fully picket fenced 403sqm allotment with landscaped garden beds.
• Rates approx. $3,500.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.