Property ID 1945687A stunning combination of architecture and location makes this elegant home a compelling choice for the most discerning of buyers. Crisp white interiors, timber detailing, and the interplay of varying ceiling heights and wide-open spaces add impact against the backdrop of gumtrees and magnificent river frontage. This impeccably tailored home is a perfect example of the life-enhancing qualities of exceptional architecture.
• Lovely little cul-de-sac with stunning River views
• Flowing living space leading to the outdoor entertaining and pool area, and an inbuilt projector system with a powered drop-down screen
• Sleek modern kitchen fitted with granite bench tops, a breakfast bar, Smeg appliances and a built-in wine fridge
• Master bedroom has a private balcony overlooking the pool and river, and an ensuite with granite bench tops and large spa bath
• Additional four bedrooms have built-in wardrobes, with ceiling fans and air-conditioning throughout the entire house
• Two main bathrooms each equipped with floating granite-topped vanities and a double shower
• Equipped with 24 solar panels and NBN connection
• Triple car garage with a large storage cupboard
• Total irrigation system for the garden, and a complete 1.5m high solid fence on an 803sqm block
• Rates approx. $6,200.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.