Those Retro Vibes
Property ID 1899227Offering a clean retro style with warm timber floors and a freshly painted neutral colour palate, this centrally located four-bedroom home is brimming with opportunity for a young family or a first-time buyer. Positioned for convenience, this eclectic home is positioned on a great sized block, close to nearby Currajong State School, Otto's Fresh Food Market, Warrina Park and various local conveniences.
Exuding a relaxed vibe, the main living areas feature high ceilings, timber floors and air conditioning, whilst the open plan kitchen offers a gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample bench and storage space. The main level of the home also offers two bedrooms serviced by the main bathroom and separate toilet close by.
Previous renovations have incorporated an additional two bedrooms and a modern, two-way bathroom to the rear of the home, sensibly offering extra space and value. The breezy laundry allows an access point to the shaded outdoor entertaining space, which overlooks the massive 1,042sqm low maintenance backyard. With ample space for a pool or large shed, the fully fenced block offers endless upgrade possibilities down the track.
Positioned only minutes from local conveniences, this well-presented home sits within walking distance to Otto's Fresh Food market, Currajong State School, Pimlico High School, The Mater Hospital and is only minutes to Castletown Shopping Centre.
Situated in a sought-after locale, this appealing home is perfect for those who are looking for a comfortable home to move straight into, yet scope to add your own touch. This delightful home will be a pleasure to inspect.
• Lowset, four-bedroom home on 1,042sqm block with a relaxed retro vibe
• Air conditioning, polished timber floors and fresh paint throughout
• Open plan kitchen features gas cooktop and dishwasher, ample bench space
• Modern bathroom offers shower and vanity, separate toilet
• Tiled addition includes two generous bedrooms with storage
• Second bathroom offers a tub and two-way access from the main bedroom
• Single car garage plus ample off-street parking for the boat, trailer or caravan
• Generous yard with scope to add a pool or shed
• SMA inverter 5kw solar panel system including 20 panels for added energy efficiency
• Close to Pimlico High School, sporting parks and Castletown Shopping Centre