Property ID 2010876There's no clich used for the word opportunity in this Real Estate offering. This two-storey elevated character home has a lovely presence and if walls could speak, her importance over the years alone would impress you. This property lends scope to a wonderful family home with an upstairs layout that is practical and charming, while downstairs is open and awaits final enhancing.
The elevation of the block has some water views to Magnetic Island and is tree-studded while still offering a levelled grass area. However, it is the sheer size of the block being 1090sqm that colours this parcel as Blue-Chip lending itself to so much choice. Live in now, love the location, love the block, love the charm, definitely love the opportunity.
• Prime location in Belgian Gardens, close to the City, Castle Hill walking tracks
• The elevation of the block has water views to Magnetic Island
• Light and bright functional kitchen with island bench
• Traditional features intact such as timber flooring and tongue and groove walls, high ceilings and casement windows
• Downstairs is open plan with a separate bedroom ideal for guest accommodation
• Decent sized backyard perfect for entertaining and child's play
• 1090sqm allotment that lends itself to potential development
• Rates approx. $6,400.00 per annum