Property ID 1975255Situated in a quiet street within beachside Belgian Gardens, this gorgeous family-friendly home combines the character of post-war with the warmth and convenience of a contemporary home. During their long tenure, our owners have extensively and meticulously upgraded the home; the many benefits include a second living area, generous back deck and artist studio with a separate entrance. It is, however, the stunning tree-scaped 880sqm block that will tug at your heart. Properties in this sought-after location are tightly held for good reason; proximity to excellent schools. Given the many unforgettable family occasions their home has hosted, auction day will not be easy for our clients, but they are resolute in their plans and will take with them a multitude of happy memories.
• Prime positioning in a quiet, child friendly, no through street.
• Walking distance to Rowes Bay beach and Soroptimist Park, this breezy Belgian Gardens home will be your retreat.
• The home offers a media room, separate living area upstairs and an air-conditioned studio downstairs, with polished timber flooring and magnetized window screening throughout.
• Spacious and classic, the wood-feature kitchen has a breakfast bar, gas stove top and oven, double sink and generous storage.
• The master bedroom is large, light and breezy, with magnetized screening along all windows, air-conditioning, built-in wardrobe and an ensuite with walk-in shower.
• Additional two bedrooms are spacious with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Bathroom features wooden shelving and a shower/bath combination
• Copious amounts of storage downstairs with plenty of room for a covered barbecue area overlooking the gardens
• Single car undercover accommodation with room for another car off-street
• Freshly painted with the addition of a new roof means many big ticket items are covered
• Solar system
• Lush fully fenced 880sqm allotment with numerous organic edibles in the garden including Bowen mangoes and paw paw as well as great bird life and a large chicken coop.
• Rates approx. $4,200.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.