The "White House"
Property ID 1988957This Versace of builds is a timeless classic with an amazing sense of space. The flawless finish is top end, while the neutral palate is classically beautiful. The floor plan is versatile with dual ensuite bedrooms, theatre room, parents retreat and two front rooms that can be utilised for guests or music.
• Pristine and perfectly positioned, the "White House" is only a 5-minute drive from Murray Sporting Complex, The Precinct and William Ross State High School
• Cool, white tiles, stunning French doors, built-in television cabinetry and wrought iron staircase are all gorgeous features of this home
• Gourmet kitchen with dark granite bench tops, walk-in pantry, as well as a butler's pantry, and electric built-in Miele espresso machine, dishwasher and oven
• Master suite is located upstairs with a library retreat, followed by a double walk-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite with double vanity and shower
• Second bedroom is king-sized, with a walk-in wardrobe, spacious ensuite, balcony access, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Third bedroom is double-sized with built-in wardrobe, balcony access door, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Front two rooms can either be used as bedrooms, music room or study, one equipped with a wardrobe and both with ceiling fans and air-conditioning
• Main bathroom is spacious and pristine, with sunken bathtub and glass panel walk-in shower
• Outdoor entertaining patio is overlooks lush green grass
• Dual car accommodation with auto roll-down doors
• 5kw Solar System
• Fully irrigated and fenced 914sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $4,200.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.