House for Auction
"Hanson House" Thee of Beauty & Space!
Property ID 1974274On offer is a truly spectacular character home, blessed with a well-honed, large floor plan, ensuring optimum utilisation of space and breeze, while embracing our beautiful Castle hill silhouette. What was "once" has been respected and married with striking touches. Luxuriously appointed central kitchen with pantry and copious storage; master bedroom with retreat and stunning ensuite with a free-standing bath; double sized bedrooms, one with a second ensuite; and the extra-large media room connects to outdoor entertaining and pool. Masterful planning and practicality of this mouth-watering character home include many extras such as a shed, solar, solar hot water, outdoor office and studio, all on 1,214sqm block. Just one visit and you will agree, Hanson House is the perfect next chapter.
• Located in the classic neighbourhood of West End, this home on a generous 1,214sqm block is full of features and extras such as a boat shed, separate living at the back of the property, a pool and a chicken coup
• Graced with two living areas, this home flows from the front door to the light-filled main living area, through to the kitchen and further through to the sunken living space overlooking the outdoor entertaining and swimming pool
• Spacious and grand, this kitchen is an entertainer's delight with stainless steel appliances including instant hot water tap, a breakfast bar, copious amounts of bench space and storage, and room for a double fridge
• The master bedroom is fit for a king, with a wall-to-wall built-in wardrobe and spacious ensuite equipped with separate shower and claw-foot bathtub
• While the second bedroom has another generous ensuite, the additional two bedrooms are both spacious and equipped with built-in robes
• Main bathroom is spacious with a walk-in shower and features wooden/granite vanity
• The paved outdoor entertaining area leads straight from the sunken living space and overlooks the pool, large shed and generous yard
• Amazing work from home option lies at the back of the property with large studio and office space, separate to the main home - perfect for an at-home business
• Quadruple car open accommodation, as well as side access to the shed
• Fully fenced 1,214sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,700.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.