House for Auction
Property ID 1910066When you inspect this cheery character abundant home you'll discover so many reasons to fall in love with her picture postcard exterior, quiet position, vast front porch, classic timber flooring and high ceilings. Spacious living including the bedrooms provides options for creativity in your furnishing and room to move. A great kitchen as well as bathroom just add to her desirability. Add to this a pool, shed and 1,012sqm block, our subject property will make you so happy offering an affordable first (or second) step onto the property ladder, so be quick.
• Great location being only minutes from the shops, Castle Hill and the City centre
• Classic features including high ceilings, tongue and groove panelling, timber floors and casement windows
• Large family living area in the heart of the home
• Functional kitchen
• Master suite has built-in-robes and access to the front porch
• Additional two generous size bedroom have air-conditioning
• Oversized newly renovated main bathroom has bath/shower combo
• Covered outdoor entertainment area includes a practical outdoor kitchen
• Secure dual car accommodation
• Fully fenced 1,012sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $4,000.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.