House for Auction
This Girl is on Fire
Property ID 1980213Pretty as a picture with major works completed, including a relatively new roof and being raised to legal height; this city girl is a fabulous offering. With character galore, the practical layout flows naturally from the undercover front veranda into the open plan living and dining area. Full of natural light, it features high ceilings and a beautiful ornate archway. The kitchen and bathroom are very practical. All this girl needs is some minor updating and a weekend of landscaping! Hurry hurry, it's a short call auction - Serious vendors who want a sale within 14 days and will meet the market!
• Only minutes from Railway Estate Primary School, Fairfield Central Shopping Centre and Hermit Park Shopping Centre, this home is in a prime location with the new Stadium being built 5 minutes down the road
• Classic features include polished timber floorboards, stained-glass casement windows, archways and tongue and groove walls
• Original kitchen is spacious with double sink, separate stovetop and oven, and lots of room for potential
• Large master bedroom opens directly onto the front veranda, with air-conditioning and ceiling fan
• Additional two bedrooms are generously sized with ceiling fans; one has a built-in wardrobe and opens directly onto the front veranda
• Large bathroom leaves plenty of room for additions, already equipped with a shower/bath combination and feature wooden vanity
• Undercover area downstairs is legal height, offering opportunities to enclose underneath
• Re-roofed in 2011
• Dual car undercover accommodation
• Fully fenced 397sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,500.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.