House for Auction
Proximity, Panache & Perfect Position
Property ID 1925429This stunning post war home offers a real point of difference melding elegance of a time where celebration with loved ones was embraced and purposeful spaces for entertaining was paramount. On offer is something quite special, a well-honed floorplan and timeless appeal combine with the best of contemporary extravagances. Pine flooring, kauri pine doors and crystal chandeliers are just gorgeous, while high ceilings and casements allow sea breezes to flow. Modern conveniences are abundant; dual bathrooms and living spaces, contemporary kitchen and fabulous side deck overlooking the Feng Sui observant oversized resort pool.
• Convenient and central North Ward location
• Traditional features include timber flooring and tongue and groove panelling
• Open plan large living and dining area
• Contemporary kitchen with Miele stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
• Luxe master bedroom with dressing room and oversized ensuite
• Additional two bedrooms with split systems and ceiling fans
• Main bathroom has separate walk-in shower and large bath
• Timber deck overlooking the pool and manicured grounds
• Situated on a private, fully fenced 685sqm elevated block with irrigated gardens
• Rates approx. $4,700.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.