House for Auction
Property ID 1906187This Versace of builds is truly amidst a canvas of hillside greenspace. This is a versatile family home with an amazing sense of space and green views from every aspect. The flawless finish is top end with use of spotted gum flooring, custom granite, stack stone, reverse cycle air conditioning and Miele appliances. If you seek quality, quiet and nature, this home is for you.
• Minutes from Thuringowa Village and Willows Shopping Centre
• Large timber deck with glass balustrade making the most of the tranquil mountain views
• Kitchen includes black granite benchtops, stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and mirrored splashback
• Open plan living and dining area with 3.6m ceilings flows out to covered deck
• Master suite with private mountain views, generous ensuite and walk-in robe
• Additional bedrooms are carpeted and include built-in robes
• Media room at front of the home can be utilised as a fourth bedroom
• Master bathroom includes bath and separate shower
• Separate powder room close to entertaining and living areas
• Oversized windows in most rooms bringing the light in and spectacular views in
• Neutral tones and timber flooring throughout
• Secure double car accommodation with automatic garage door
• Low maintenance 978sqm allotment with a secluded feel
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.