House for Sale
Property ID 1958737Quality built, this home is spacious and has everything a family or first-home buyer needs. Located in a friendly, well established neighbourhood, there are two living areas, generously sized bedrooms, and an abundance of storage. With so much practicality and function inside, and lovely covered patio overlooking the backyard, you will want to be first to inspect!
• Located in a serenely quiet (until the Home Ice Cream truck rolls by) and breezy street, close to local parks, transport, local shops and Cannon Park precinct
• Two living spaces occupy this home, with a sun room at the front and open-plan living further into the house, with air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
• Original kitchen includes electric cooktop, double sink and breakfast bar, and flows to the main living space with access to the entertaining patio
• Master bedroom is king-sized, with a spacious walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
• Additional three bedrooms are generously sized, all with built-in wardrobes
• Main bathroom is modern with a walk-in shower and adequate of storage
• Outdoor entertaining patio is spacious and cool walking out to the large backyard
• Fully lockable two car accommodation
• Fully fenced 732sqm allotment with a large backyard, garden shed, and citrus trees
• Rates approx. $3,600.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.