House for Auction
Supersize your Life
Property ID 1958175If you believe "bigger is better" then you'll love our newest offering, which combines an extravagance of space with added extras such as shed, pool and outdoor kitchen. Living spaces incorporate ample options for relaxing and entertaining, while the substantial kitchen offers some of the best workspaces we've ever seen. Teenagers will adore the media room, while Mum can enjoy her own reading or relaxation area. A purpose-built study is situated at the front of the home, so you can work-from-home with ease. "Suite" dreams come to life in the master bedroom, with its sumptuous walk-in-closet/dressing room and lavish ensuite, but the rest of the family are not forgotten with superb spaces to call their own. 258sqm of floor area is complemented by a 40sqm semi-covered outdoor entertaining zone, shed and a private 1,038sqm block at the end of a community-minded cul-de-sac. Big is absolutely the best with this offering.
• Located in a serenely quiet and friendly cul-de-sac, you're minutes from Thuringowa Village, local parks and public transport
• Large living space is open and has endless opportunities, with a study towards the front of the home, a separate media room, and a partly sectioned "bar area" with access to outdoor entertaining
• Large modern kitchen has a magnitude of granite bench space, a walk-in pantry, extra large fridge space, double sink with a waste disposal and stainless-steel appliances
• Outdoor kitchen is self-sufficient, with a double sink and electric cooktop
• Master bedroom is at the back of the house, with a two-way shower and double vanity ensuite as well as a walk-in wardrobe
• Additional four bedrooms are all generously sized, all with built-in wardrobes, air-conditioning, and ceiling fans throughout
• Main bathroom is spacious with a two-way shower, separate bathtub, and double vanity with granite bench tops in all bathrooms
• Outdoor patio is partially covered and perfect for entertaining with an outdoor kitchen and ceiling fans to keep the area cool. A separate grassed section is fully fenced for dogs, with large garden shed and raised garden beds
• Dual car accommodation with automatic roll-down doors
• Fully fenced 1,038 sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $4,000.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.