House for Sale
Property ID 1979800This sweet and immaculate post-war character home has been lovingly renovated and includes new kitchen and bathroom. A massive deck extends across the entire home and overlooks a shaded and landscaped 809sqm block. She is a move-in and love home, and won't disappoint!
• Located in peaceful Hermit Park close to schools, shopping centres and the Townsville Golf Course
• Traditional features throughout such as polished timber floors, high ceilings and tongue and groove wall panelling
• Light and bright open plan living area suited for the whole family
• Modern kitchen with stainless-steel appliances and direct access to the entertaining deck
• Master suite includes a built-in-robe with additional access to the second bedroom, perfect for a nursery
• All three bedrooms are generously sized with air-conditioning and built-in-robes
• Completely modernised bathroom incorporating a shower/bath combination
• Large outdoor entertaining patio has stair access to the backyard and guest accommodation/man cave at the rear of the property
• Lockable storage underneath the home with an additional covered entertaining area
• Fully fenced on a manicured 809sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $3,700.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.