House for Auction
Romancing the River
Property ID 1869603This exquisite 1930's character lowset home with sympathetic oversized extension has been transformed into the most elegant, spacious riverfront family home. The large deck centres pool, walkways and river to sensational indoor living. Incredible lifestyle meets class, functionality and size. An absolutely stunning offering.
• Double gate access to Bicentennial Park via the backyard
• Traditional features throughout such as casement windows, high ceilings and tongue and groove wall paneling
• Large open plan living and dining area opens out to expansive timber deck overlooking the deluxe family pool with waterfall feature
• Kitchen with stainless steel benchtops and granite breakfast bar fitted with Miele and Bosch stainless steel appliances and servery opens onto timber deck
• Oversized master bedroom includes large ensuite with his and hers sinks and a walk-in-robe with access to the large veranda
• Additional three generous sized bedrooms all with built-in-robes
• Split system air conditioning and timber flooring throughout
• Family bathroom with separate bath and rainfall shower
• Double undercover car accommodation
• Fully fenced and irrigated property on a 1,055sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $4,800.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.