House for Auction
Your Own Castle Hill Chalet with Ocean Views
Property ID 1958177This unique, robustly built, easy care, single level home provides lovely outdoor areas, security and comfort as well as stunning ocean and Castle Hill views. It offers neutral colours and a practical layout ready to accommodate lucky new owners. Impeccably maintained during its long tenure you will sense that indeed you have found the perfect downsize or new beginning. Open plan living with exposed timber beams and vaulted ceilings give a chalet feel flowing to a spacious outdoor courtyard, which offers a restful outlook.
• Amazing ocean views and beautiful breezes, and only minutes from the Strand, Primary and Secondary schools, and the local grocer - you're in prime position
• Living space is open and flowing, with beautiful high ceilings and exposed timber beams, as well as direct access to the front entertaining patio
• Original kitchen is spacious and functional overlooking stunning ocean views
• Master bedroom has an ensuite with a walk-in shower, built-in wardrobe, air-conditioning and ocean views
• Additional three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes and air-conditioning throughout
• Main bathroom is spacious and conventional, with a classic built-in hair dryer and walk-in shower
• Partially covered outdoor entertaining patio is spacious and cool with direct access to the gardens, as well as a breathtaking view of Castle Hill, the City, and the ocean
• Dual car open carport, with attached shed/laundry space
• Fully irrigated 772sqm allotment
• Rates approx. $6,400.00 per annum
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.